Patapaa doesn"t live up to his words - Kwame Nkansah.

0

 


Ghanaian Highlife musician, Songwriter, and Beatz maker, KWAME NKANSAH has made a shocking revelation about his relationship with "ONE CORNER" hitmaker PATAPAA.

The" peppeepe " hitmaker Kwame nkansah made this statement in an interview with THE COMMANDER OF THE AIRWAVES on #KLIQRadio #kliqketeke evening drive show that, "patapaa does"t live up to his words us he promises", noting some encounter he had with him (PATAPAA) on one big occasion and how he promised to put his voice on his track which later turns out to be a castle build in the air.

'Because of that patapaa does"t pick up my calls when I call him anyway" he said.

He also recounts how stand-up comedian Clemento Suarez give him 200Gh after recording his verse on his" Peppeepe" track.

"Even the day I got Clemento Suarez to record his verse on my song, He gave me 200Gh after recording his verse on it instead of me paying him for putting his voice on my song wow that"s very hard for some musicians in GHANA to do,"  He said.

KWAME NKANSAH is currently working on his yet to release single titled "Y3 PUPPY" on which the date  which the song  will be released is yet to announce 

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !